CORAL REFUND POLICY
- In the rare case that a coral comes DOA (Dead On Arrival), pictures must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 hours of arrival.
- We are not responsible for checking your weather in advance. Please be aware of the weather in your area to avoid delays as we are not responsible for delayed orders.
- DOA replacements will be sent with your next order. Credit is used for live stock only.
- We are not responsible for any delays.
- Shipping will not be refunded or included in credit.
- All of our livestock do not require a signature upon delivery. Please be alert and at the destination when your package arrives.
- WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS! If a customer purchases a coral and requests to be refunded, store credit will be issued for the amount (minus shipping). There is a 10% restocking fee if you decide to cancel.
- Credit can only be used for stock store items, not auction items (unless DOA was through an auction, then auction credit can be applied).
- Some corals may be subject to a healing time period. PLEASE BE PATIENT! We do not want to risk the corals not surviving.
- Shipping is free over $349. Exclusions include any package of coral/fish that would need to be shipped in anything over a 14" x 10" box.
- Shipping is NEVER free for fish due to the low pricing!
- Fish can take up to 14 days to source, and an additional 7 days to make sure they are healthy and eating. We believe this is worth waiting for as we are priced very competitively. WE DO NOT REGULARLY STOCK ALL FISH.
- Fish are kept in salinity of 1.019 with a slight copper treatment.
- If you are ordering multiple fish, there will most likely be an additional box fee. Again, we do not include any potential shipping charges into the price of the fish. Please be mindful of this!
- DOA may vary depending on the type of fish, as some are more sensitive than others. Our overall policy of 2 hours stands as a base line DOA rule. There may be some exceptions depending on the situation. (Read about our DOA rules in the Coral Refund Policy above)
- Just like with coral, we do not offer refunds on any fish. Once you place the order, we place the order to our suppliers and there is no turning back from that point. If you do cancel after we've already ordered the fish, there will be a 25% cancellation fee.